The 3M™ Banded Earplugs 1310 are a hearing protection solution that consists of one pair of earplugs with a unique and innovative flexible band and two pairs of spare earplugs. These earplugs have an optimal fit and reduce noise levels by up to 26 dB.
Choose comfortable and convenient hearing protection from harmful industrial noise or noise from power tools with 3M™ Banded Earplugs 1310. The 3M™ 1310 Earplugs feature a unique flexible strap that can be worn on the back of the head or under the chin, making them comfortable to wear and ideal if you need earplugs intermittently, meaning you have to take them on and off regularly. For added wearing comfort, the foam ear tips have a soft rounded shape, reducing pressure in the ear and sealing the ear comfortably. The comfort for the wearer is improved because the ear tips do not fit deeply into the ear canal. These replaceable ear tips have a lightweight design, exert little pressure in the ear and are soft and malleable, allowing them to adapt to head and jaw movements. The headband is reusable, washable and user-friendly and this set includes two extra pairs of spare ear tips.
- Innovative flexible band for optimal fit and superior comfort
- Can be worn behind the head or under the chin.
- Improved comfort - earplugs do not fit deeply into the ear canal
- User-friendly headband is reusable and washable
- Reduces noise level by up to 26 dB.
- Protection level: reduces noise exposure by up to 26 dB and can be used at noise levels of 87-98 dB, making the hearing protector suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Users must have read all instructions before use. Improper use may result in injury and/or permanent hearing loss.
- Compatible with 3M goggles and masks.
- Package Contents: 1 pair of eartips with strap plus 2 pairs of spare eartips
Do-it-yourself jobs, auto maintenance, vehicle maintenance, carpentry and work with hand tools