The 3M™ Aura™ 9320+ particulate respirator offers comfort and style without sacrificing performance. Using 3M's innovative new low breathing resistance filter technology, you can breathe through your respiratory protection with less effort. Protects against dust and mist found in many different industrial applications, and in other work conditions that require FFP2 protection.
- Low Resistance AEM Filter Technology: Provides effective filtering performance while also reducing resistance to breathing, improves breathing comfort and convenience
- Ingenious 3 panel design: Suitable for many different face shapes and sizes and adapts to the movements of the face when speaking, improving wearing comfort. Easy to store when not in use.
- Curved nose panel: Curved and low-profile design, fits well to the nose and eye contours, provides a good field of vision, improves compatibility with glasses
- Innovative chinstrap: Designed for easy donning and adjusting of the mask to the face, ensures wearing comfort.
- Embossed top panel: Minimizes the flow of warm and moist exhaled air through the top panel, prevents fogging of eyewear.
- Headbands: Holds the mask in place, provides a good, comfortable seal, color coded to indicate degree of protection - blue: FFP2 in accordance with EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Individual packaging: hygienic packaging protects the mask from contamination before use, suitable for practical storage and distribution in the workplace
- Compatible with: 3M eye protection, 3M hearing protection
- Maximum degree of use: Max. 12 x TLV
- Package contents: 20 pieces