PanBlast™ aluminum jacketed Long Series Nozzles are general purpose blast nozzles, suitable for a wide range of abrasive blasting applications and designed for cost effectiveness. All ABN series nozzles are supplied with boron inserts, for lighter weight and longer wear life.Core Features
- Lightweight, durable aluminum jacket.
- All nozzles are supplied with a nozzle washer.
- Long venturi provides supersonic abrasive velocity.
- Size 4 features a 25mm (1") throat entry, all other sizes feature a 32mm (1-1/4") throat entry.
- 50mm (2") contractor-style coarse thread.
- On site industrial and commercial blasting.
- Blast and painting contractor yard work.
- Blast room applications.
- In situ blasting in shipyards and slipways.
|draad||50 mm (2")|