PanBlast nylon blast hose couplings (NHC) are designed for lightweight, durable connection of the blast hose to the pot, or coupling of multiple blast hoses. Nylon couplings are suitable for most general blasting operations where impact damage is unlikely.
Nylon blast hose coupling selection chart
|Blast hose coupling||Claw size||Suitable for ext.
||M||34 mm (1-5/16")||BCG-1/2|
|NHC-3/4 (19mm ID hose)||L||34 mm (1-5/16")||NCG-1|
||L||38 mm (1-1/2")||NCG-1|
|NHC-1-25 (25mm ID hose)||L||38 mm (1-1/2")||NCG-1-25|
||L||48 mm (1-7/8")||NCG-2|
||L||55 mm (2-3/16")||NCG-2|
||L||60 mm (2-3/8")||NCG-2|
Matching blast pot couplings
|Blast pot coupling||Claw size||Thread
|NTC-1/2 Nylon threaded pot coupling||M||13 mm (1/2")||BCG-1/2|
|NTC-1 Nylon threaded pot coupling||L||32 mm (1-1/4")||NCG-2|
- Lightweight, durable injection molded nylon.
- Internal raised thread eases blast hose fitting and prevents slippage.
- Pre-installed, spring loaded safety lock pins
- On site industrial and commercial blasting.
- Blast and painting contractor yard work.
- Blast room applications.
- In situ blasting in shipyards and slipways.