Sponge Jet Feed Units™ are designed to be used for virtually any application in the field of blasting and cleaning with SpongeMedia™. The 470-SJ Feed Unit™ (blast pot) is the largest mobile Sponge-Jet Feed Unit™. This mobile machine offers a good price-quality ratio and is equipped with extensive features. With this machine you can effectively apply Sponge-Jet spongeblasting. The unit has been designed with an eye for safety, productivity and reliability. The mufflers with increased capacity ensure that noise emissions are limited as much as possible; equipped with a redundant moisture separator system to realize extra dry air during blasting; and a precision control system to strip selective, layer-by-layer coatings are examples of why this machine is the absolute choice for organizations that only want the best. The ability to connect blast hoses up to 2" (51mm ID) allows for this machine to be installed up to 600m from the blast location or be used in situations where productivity is important due to increased blasting pressure. The machine is equipped with high-quality components from, among others, the renowned IMI Norgren brand so that the reliability is guaranteed and any wear parts can be easily and cheaply obtained worldwide.
• Standardized parts and maximum reliability by design
• Integrated E-Stop and remote deadman control system
• Adjustable, pneumatic driven, auger metering system assures optimal media flow and maximum efficiency at all blast pressures
• Internal agitation assembly keeps Sponge Media abrasives flowing reliably throughout the vessel
• High-quality, industry-standard components for long, trouble-free operation and simplified spare part acquisition and replacement
• Multi-language labels, Instruction manuals and online training tools
• Color-coded pneumatic lines for easy troubleshooting
• Extended service, permanently lubricated air motor and auger bearings minimize maintenance and wear
For more information on abrasive blasting with Sponge-Jet, visit spongeblasting.com.